In the News
Spread the Word
Join the Party!
Everybody's Talking About
The Michigan Avenue Cruise!
- Mike Toth, Dearborn, MI
- John Arps, Essex, Ontario
- Rick, Bloomfield Hills, MI: "Will be there driving my 93 Trans Am with less than 5000 miles on it."
- Phil Lewis, Ford Motor Company, Livonia, MI: "Ford Boss 302 2013."
- Todd Algie Young, USA: "I will be coming up from Toledo, OH."
- Jerry Sarnowski, Dearborn Heights, MI: "Jerry & wife cruising in a '77 Olds Toronado."
- Daren, Warren, MI: "Looking forward to my 5th straight year. I'll be cruising again in my post-it note yellow '68 Barracuda. See ya there!"
- Ernie Brandt, Huntington Woods, MI: "I will be Cruising in my '67 Camaro SSRS of which I am the second owner. I have had it since 1969, restored over a period of 6 years, and finished in 2006."
- Johnny Tsunami, Cobra Driver's Seat: "Hear the Thunder / See the Blur."
- Gerry Silka, Dearborn, MI: "Motor City Galaxie Club member, driving a 1963 Galaxie 427. Also a 1966 Galaxie 7 Liter."
- Bill and Diane Johnson, Lansing, MI: "We will be driving our 1966 Ford Fairlane."
- Ed Kemp, Garden City, MI: "1976 Ford Thunderbird Creme/Gold Luxury Edition, Big Block 460 Enging. Last of the Big Birds. All Oriignal Michigan Car, Never Restored! Just turned over 68000 miles."
- Bill Aarp, Dearborn, MI: "Be there with V-6 Lexus!"
- Sal, Shelby Township, MI: "I'll be there in my stealth blue 2008 G8 GT, less than 400 made."
- Scatt Salwa, Dearborn, MI: "Age 16 Cruisin' a 1963 Mercury Comet."
- Tim Ross, Novi, MI: "What time? Can folks still register? I am a factory 5 Cobra ... FRPP power plant with Great Lakes Cobra Club."
- Gonzalo Duqe & Gonzo, Westland, MI: "I'll be in my maroon 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC - washed, polished, buffed, and ready!"
- Don Pace, Dearborn, MI: "1965 Ford Galaxie 500 - Andy Griffith squad car."
- The Duke of Wheels, Garden City, MI: "Will be there after work and a graduation party, will be driving an original '56 Caddy, black & ivory, 22' long and too cool for skool."
- Bob Motter, Oak Park, MI: "65 Mustang Coupe, Fossils with Wrenches."
Use this form to let us know if you are coming!
What will you be driving? Are you a club member?
You'll also be signed up to receive the
Cruisin' Michigan Email Newsletter